Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!



Here is a cute little card I came up with. We exchanged valentines at work on Thursday (we don't work on Fridays) I decided to make mine! What better reason to use my new stamp set and stickles!!! I thought they turned out super cute. They are not a full card. Just a "post card" of sorts. On the back I cut a rectangle of Pink Pirouette, distressed the edges and wrote my message on that. SO super cute! I am sorry the pictures are blurry. I need to get better light in this room and a tiny tripod. :)

Here are a couple more pictures of the card:



Please don't mind the mess behind the card, I am currently without shelving for all my decorative stuff! I just started re-arranging my craft room, I wanted to make it more workable and really honor the space. I will have pics up soon of the rooms progress as well. :)

No comments: