Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I LOVE THIS ROOM!!

If ONLY I could make the bedroom this FABULOUS! I have never loved a room more. It makes me SO happy! I am still working on things, still have to stain and bring in the "Guest" table. Plus fill the embellishment center. (oh darn)

I am posting these pictures SUPER fast, I want to see what they look like up on the blog. I have spent most of the day revamping the layout and Stampin Up! Links.

Let me know what you think, and check back, as I will be adding more!!

(click on the pictures for a larger view)



4 comments:

Carolie said...

The room looks AWESOME!!! I love it. I can not wait to see it in person. WOW! So, nice and neat. I would be afraid to do any work in there. It looks sooo good.

Jennifer Rasmussen said...

I'm jealous! I wish I had a room like that!

Jennifer Rasmussen said...

I made the picture bigger..I LOVE the forever friends frame! It turned out soooo good!

Carolie said...

Your right I made it bigger and it covered the screen. I LOVE the frame. The frame looks perfect. I was thinking you needed more flowers on Wednesday. But, I just thought it was my cluttered side coming out of me. IT is beauitful!!Perfect amount wouldn't do it any other way.