Friday, March 27, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!

Oh my! I have been SO busy these last few weeks! It seems like time has flown by. I have some really exciting things going on personally that have taken a good chunk of time. Then on the flip side, Little Boy got sick and had to spend a few nights and days with the vet. :( But, things are all back to normal, and maybe, just MAYBE I can get stamping again!

I need to finish up my Easter cards, and my mother has asked me to make a set of about 10 blank Thank You cards. This will be my project for the weekend. :) I can't wait to get my fingers into the Stickles!

I also have a decor elements design that I would like to find a place for. I am thinking the side of my desk right when you come into the office. Our walls are not smooth, so I have to put it on an actual surface. We will see!

Watch for pictures!!

2 comments:

Carolie said...

I love the room!!! That is AWESOME!

Carolie said...

I WILL GET OVER THERE TO SEE YOUR ROOM THIS WEEK!!!!!!!