Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Craft Room - During

Whew! It's coming along, but far from complete. One of the shelves I bought from Lowes had a broken corner. That needs to go back. I am not actually sure I need it. Here is just after I moved the computer over.

(click on the pic for full size)



That was not an easy task. Running the cables behind this desk is definitely a two person job. UNFORTUNATELY, I did have two people, but also 2 cats showed up to help the process along. (they don't know that they are not very good at actually getting things accomplished!)









Ah, Little Boy and Emma...Such good helpers...

SO between the shelf, the cats and the cords, it's no wonder I am up at 1:34 am posting this!

At least I get to sleep in a little before church!

4 comments:

Gloss Glam Zen Fly said...

I just fell upon your blog pressing the next button. First of all Cute cat! And second, I am super jealous of the Sonic drink on the desk!! It's the only fast food place that I love, but there are none in New England and every time I've been to a sonic it has always been a joyous experience.

Kristin said...

Oh No! I can't IMAGE life without Route 44 Slushes and Frito Pie wraps! I am SO sorry for your loss of a wonderful eating establishment! I wonder if dry ice would keep a slush cold long enough to make a trip to New England? We should conduct and experiment. ;) Thanks for your post!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooh i love your puddy cats ,xx jo xx

Megan said...

It looks WONDERFUL!! I love the Houston area-you're so lucky!! Spring is so much fun too!!!