Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lookin' Good!!

SO! I have weeded out much of the clutter, and just need to get some things on the walls, some good kind of paper storage (right now it's in hanging files in the cream colored cube under my desk) I will also be getting a wall unit to store embellishments and ribbon.

OH! I am getting the ink carousel from StampinUp! as well for my inks. I want to do away with the cassette tray. All-in-all, I am super happy with it! I wanted to get started on some Easter cards today, but that didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow evening!

This picture is the room from the doorway...
















Panning right, we have a view of the big blank wall again. It is currently occupied by things I either need to re-home, or give away. I will be staining my old computer desk black, and putting it on this wall with a small office chair I got from work. It will be a great little workspace for guests!

Ah, yes, the fabulous feline in the window, is Little Boy.
Always ready for a close up!


Here is a view from the other side of the room, from exactly where the yellow Giraffe is sitting...

I sure hop you are enjoying this! I certainly love sharing! There is still a lot more to do, but I am SUPER excited with it so far. :) I have been really lucky to have already had the things I needed, or have been able to source them very cheaply. (for example...I returned a very pricey shower head to Lowe's we weren't happy with and got the shelves and a less expensive shower head!)

I will update more soon, and hopefully will have a couple cards done! I am super excited to play with my new "A Good Egg" stamp set. I have an addiction to embossing powders and glitter, and I have a couple ideas that I think might look super cute. :)

No comments: